Al-Farabi University College announces its need for two teachers who hold a master’s degree and a doctorate for appointment to the permanent staff, preferably from the graduates of the year 2022 or from the retired according to the following specializations:
- Biology in all disciplines
- Computer engineering
- Computer Science
- Petroleum engineering
- Medical and health technologies (medical laboratories, optics)
- Applied Arts (Interior Design)
- Laser engineering
- The Arabic language
- English language
- Chemistry and physics
- Veterinary medicine
- Chemical Engineering
Note that the deadline for submission is the end of official working hours on 28/2/2023. Those wishing to apply should review the university headquarters located at Baghdad – Al-Dora – opposite Abu Tayara Street during official working hours, from Saturday to Wednesday, in the Office of the Administrative Assistant
Bring copies of:
- The university order to obtain the certificate (inside Iraq) / equivalence if it is from outside Iraq
- Teaching qualification test, if any.
- Teaching methods, if any.
- The four documents or (the unified card + the housing card).
- Retirement order for retirees with clearance.
- CV in Arabic or English
- Academic title, if any.
- 2 photos