The Student Activities Unit at Al-Farabi University College, in cooperation with Huawei, announces a global competition for talents in the field of information and communications technology Huawei ICT competition
About the competition
What is Huawei ICT competition?
A global competition presented by Huawei ICT Academy, which takes place worldwide, in communications and technology. Its goal is to reach the best talents in the field of communications and information technology by supporting, refining and highlighting talents.
What are the conditions for the Huawei ICT competition?
- The competition is offered to university students (from the first year and above up to the master’s level) in various specializations (networks, cloud systems, computing).
- Students participating in the global finals are not allowed to participate again in the global final.
- Each student can choose only one track.
How many participants are in the Huawei ICT competition?
About 5,000 students from all universities and colleges are registered, and the best 200 students will be selected from them in order to qualify for the final stage in the local exam.
Steps to participate in the Huawei ICT competition
1. Register on the website at (huaweiacad.com)
2. The student must choose one of the tracks
- Network Track, which includes (WLAN / Security / R&S).
- Cloud Track, which includes (Big Data / Cloud / Storage / AI)
- Computing Track includes (openEuler/openGaus/kunpeng knowledge)
Determine the level
1. Qualifying stage via online assessment exam.
2.Then the National Final Exam stage, during which the top 200 students in Iraq are selected
3. The team that will represent Iraq will be selected to compete among the countries of the Middle East and Central Asia.
4. The last stage of the Huawei competition will be a global competition on a global level.
What are the awards offered by Huawei ICT Academy in Iraq?
The top students receive appreciation prizes and a certificate of participation in the Huawei Information Technology Competition.
Would you like to participate this year? Don’t miss the opportunity! Enter the link below, register, and start reading.
Registering on the Huawei website (the first step):
Registration in the competition (second step):
For more information on setting up your accounts and registering for the contest, please watch the tutorial below: